27 October 2011

Halloween pumpkin nail art

Okay so work/college/real life is totally taking over right now, I am so bad at updating! Until I have time for something better, I leave you with my freshly painted Halloween nails (apologies for the quickie webcam photos!):




For this I used
  • 1 coat Sally Hansen Miracle Nail Thickener base coat (lifesaver for weak nails like mine!)
  • 3 coats Barry M Nail Paint in Block Orange
  • 1 coat 17 Glitter Top Coat
  • Pumpkin faces on the thumbs were done with a basic black nail art polish (the kind that come with the extra thin brush)
  • 1 coat Sally Hansen Nail Shine Miracle top coat
Anyone else doing themed nails this Halloween? Any excuse to break out the polish!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...