4 April 2012

Review: 17 BB Cream

 
I am hooked on BB creams at the moment - they provide good coverage and illuminate the skin, but are moisturising enough to glide over dry patches. After a somewhat bad experience with Garnier's BB Cream, I decided to give 17's version a try.

 Before & after

The coverage with this is a little lighter than expected - if you have problem skin, you'll probably want something with fuller coverage. It's light reflecting and illuminates skin beautifully, without making it look excessively oily (are you taking notes, Garnier?). This is definitely one for the pale skinned girls out there, the light shade matched my skin perfectly (no more struggled with 'light' orange shades, hurrah!). This also lasts really well on me. It usually wears down a little through the day, but come bedtime I still have decent coverage.

This handled dry skin well until the last couple of days - it's been perfect in the morning but then I've arrived at work, looked in the mirror and seen a stupid amount of dry, flaking patches. However, I'm hoping this is purely down to the sudden extreme change of temperature here at the moment (20 degrees last week, 4 yesterday, sob) but it's still disappointing.

 17 BB Cream is available from Boots for £6.99.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...