9 April 2012

Review: Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara

Max Factor False Lash Effect is, quite simply, the best mascara I have ever used. It does what it says on the tin - provides a false lash effect, doubling the length of your lashes and providing a generous volume boost for bold, eye catching lashes. Since using this mascara, I've had several friends asking where I had my eyelash extensions done!

I found the finished result very similar to NYX's Doll Eye Mascara, another wonderful lengthening mascara. However, while Doll Eye dried up within a month of purchase, False Lash Effect is only now beginning to run low, after 3 months of almost daily use.

Despite the impressive results, this mascara does come with one small annoyance - the brush. Although Max Factor raves about their 'Big Brush', it seems no more unique than any other mascara brush and I had a lot of trouble reaching the lashes on the inner and outer corners of my eyes. Personally, I think a curved brush would have been a much better fit.

Even with the disappointing brush, False Lash Effect is pretty hard to beat - I really would recommend it to anyone. If you have very short eyelashes and want a more subtle alternative to strip lashes or extensions, you will be very happy with this.


Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara is available from Boots for £10.99.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...