19 November 2011

NYX Doll Eye Mascara Review

The nevernding search for my HG mascara continues! This time, I think I've gotten pretty close. I recently bought NYX Doll Eye Mascara in Extreme Black Waterproof, and here are the results:




Doll Eye Mascara provided my lashes with some extreme length - in the last week I've had 3 clients ask if I'm wearing extensions! I was expecting, as the name suggests, more of a 'doll' look - very long and seperated - but I do find you have to be careful when applying this as it does seem prone to clumping, giving your lashes that nasty spidery look.

But the big selling point for me is the staying power. This mascara lasts all day, it does not budge. On Tuesdays my make up is applied at 4am, just before I leave the house. I got home at 10pm this Tuesday and my mascara was flawless, looking freshly applied, despite having absolutely no touch ups throughout the day!

Doll Eye Mascara is available from the NYX online store for £8.00. Let me know if you try it!

Edit 30/11: NOT waterproof! Not one bit, I am so disappointed. They seriously should not even be allowed to claim this is waterproof. Still pretty when it's dry, but don't waste your time getting the waterproof version.


All opinions expressed in this review are my own and all products were purchased by myself.

1 comment:

  1. Share great information about your blog , Blog really helpful for us . We read your blog , share most useful information in blog . Thanks for share your blog here .สเปรย์กันน้ำยี่ห้อไหนดี

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...