13 December 2011

12 Days of Christmas - Day 1: Tan

For those of you who still struggling to find the perfect Christmas gifts, this is for you! Everyday from now until Christmas Eve I will be posting some of my favourite picks for this year's Christmas presents - all beauty related of course! - with a different theme each day.

Day 1: Tan

Stocking filler: NYC have a great range of cheap and cheerful (and generally damn good for the price too!) cosmetics - lately I've been drooling over their Color Wheels, a gorgeous collection of mosaic powders to bronze, brighten and highlight. The bronze shades are perfect for those who want a bit of colour, but don't have time to tan.
NYC Color Wheel Face Mosaic is available in 6 shades (shown here is Bronze Glow) from Superdrug for £3.99.
On a budget: Lauren's Way is the famous TOWIE tan - I've been hearing so much buzz about this lately! Apparantly this gradual tan can give you a dark bronze with one application. Great for your tantastic friends (we all have one)! Pair it with a couple other bits and bobs from the range and you'll have a DIY gift set.
Lauren's Way Gradual Tan (250ml) is available from the Lauren's Way website for £13.95.

Blow the budget: Fake Bake Original is a modern classic - it gives a great, flawless, professional looking tan. This set includes a bottle of the Original lotion (with applicator gloves) plus their amazing Passion Fruit Body Scrub and Skin Smoothie, a luxurious, sweet scented, dry oil spray. I have to admit, I don't tan very often, but I love Fake Bake's scrub and smoothie, and I think anyone would love to see this under their tree on Christmas day!
Fake Bake Original Self-Tanner Kit is available for £44.10 from FeelUnique.com and select salons (mine included!).

Let me know if you have any other suggestions! And keep your eyes peeled tomorrow for Day 2!

All opinions expressed are my own and I have not been paid to promote these items.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...