24 December 2011

And Finally, On the 12th Day of Christmas...The Best of the Rest

 12 Days of Christmas
Day 12: Best of the Rest

Well guys, it's Christmas Eve, so I hope you've bought all your presents now! For the last day of our 12 Days of Christmas feature I thought I'd do a quick run-down of some lovely products I haven't got to mention yet, all of which are on my wishlist - for Christmas and for the January sales!

 Left to right: Benefit Sugarbomb, £23.50, Dermalogica PreCleanse, £31.00, MeMeMe Blush Me! Blush Box, £8.50.

I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and find lots of beautiful goodies under your tree tomorrow morning!

All opinions expressed are my own and I have not been paid to promote these items. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...