9 January 2012

Review: Barry M Foil Effects

So I bought this back in October and I'm finally getting around to reviewing it! Barry M Foil Effects are part of their amazing Nail Effects range - every girl I know is obsessed with them! When I saw the gold shade it immediately brought to mind my favourite Trendy Nail Wraps style so I just had to pick up a bottle.

To state the obvious: Foil Effects mimic the effect of nail foils (duh) and give a gorgeous metallic nail colour. This is great if (like me) you've spent years looking for a good, affordable true gold nail colour. I've tried this out once before and got quite a few air bubbles so I would be extra vigilant in your application of this - make sure your nails are clean first and don't shake the bottle, just roll it between your hands. The lasting power was good, it lasted a few days before I got so sick of the air bubbles I had to take it off. I've been super careful in applying it tonight, so if any air bubbles appear this time around you will definitely be hearing about it!

Barry M Foil Effects are available in 3 shades - Gold (shown here), Lilac and Silver (my friend loves to layer the silver foil with Crackle Effect in Purple Rain and I have to say, it looks gorgeous!). All available from Superdrug for £3.99.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...