16 February 2012

Review: Naked Bounce Curl Defining Shampoo

I have very dry, naturally curly hair - I bought this shampoo to counteract all the heavy, moisturising conditioners that had been weighing my hair down and leaving me with some odd looking waves. Plus, I was intrigued by the brand - Naked pride themselves on being natural and ethical. Their products are completely paraben free, SLS free and petrochemical free, are never tested on animals, their bottles are made from 50 - 100% recycled plastic and most products are vegan friendly.

The first thing that hit me when using this shampoo was the divine scent - a very clean smell, it reminded me of fresh summer air and the beach. I would repurchase for the scent alone! As you may expect with a 'natural' shampoo, it took a lot of work to lather. For a good clean I make sure my hair is dripping wet and use a little more product than I usually would.

The end result was wonderfully defined curls with a bit of bounce - so this definitely does what it says on the tin (or bottle). I'm not sure if this was really hydrating enough for my dry hair, so I would probably recommend this more for normal hair. However, if you have dry, curly hair and want a natural shampoo, this isn't overly drying, so give it a whirl and see what it does for you.

Naked Bounce Curl Defining Shampoo is available from Boots for £4.07.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...