3 February 2012

Review: Sanctuary Spa 5 Minute Thermal Detox Mask

We all need a bit of pampering every now and then, and if you can't make it to the world famous Sanctuary Spa in Covent Garden, I highly recommend their range of indulgent products, available from Boots stores nationwide. My current favourite is the 5 Minute Thermal Detox Mask - a great winter warmer for oily/combination skin.

The key ingredient in this mask is kaolin clay - if you have oily skin this is great for you, it absorbs excess oil and is fantastic for battling spots. I used to struggle a lot with breakouts and although my skin is in much better condition these days, I still get zits popping up here and there. When I see a bad breakout coming on, I treat myself to an at-home mini facial using this mask and it keeps them at bay. My skin sometimes feels a little dry or tight after using it - although it's nowhere near as drying as some products on the market - but using a good moisturiser afterwards sorts that out easily.

Of course, my favourite part of this mask is the thermal action - it gently heats up as you apply it, which is just a wonderful skin treat for chilly winter nights! The heat, unfortunately, doesn't last very long, but it's still has a lovely, luxurious feel.

Sanctuary Spa's 5 Minute Thermal Detox Mask is available from Boots for £10.20.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...