4 March 2012

Review: Barry M Clear Mascara & Eyebrow Definer

Barry M's Clear Mascara and Eyebrow Definer provides lashes and brows with subtle definition. I'll admit - I used this on my eyelashes once and I didn't love it, I just didn't see any difference (clear mascara - why??). Eyebrow definer, however, has always been an essential in my make up routine. It smooths over any unruly hairs, giving eyebrows a smoother, more polished, 'just waxed' look. A perfect quick fix when your brows are in desperate need of a tweeze!

But there is a major downside to this product - a few hours after application it dries out and begins to flake, horribly. It's not a pretty sight - almost like dandruff! And be wary if applying after your foundation. My gel has slowly adopted a yellow-beige tint. Not cute!

I haven't seen this in Boots or Superdrug lately (possibly a sign of impending discontinuation product?) but it's still available on the Barry M Cosmetics website for £4.19.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...