2 March 2012

Review: Soap & Glory You Won't Believe Your Eyes

I bought this eye cream as part of my neverending search for those miracle products that will effectively reduce the appearance of dark circles. That's exactly what this serum claims to do, along with reducing the appearance of fine lines, tackling puffy eyes and, of course, being a great moisturiser for the undereye area.

First off: I used this everyday for 6+ months and I saw no long term improvement with my dark circles and my fine lines, if anything, are getting more obvious (sob). So no miracle product here. In the short term however, it has some good points.

The serum itself has a very slight lilac tint, which, if you didn't know already, is commonly used in cosmetics for it's fantastic ability to conceal dark circles. If you've never used lilac around your eyes before, don't let it scare you off! It blends in perfectly and is perfect underneath your concealer to give it an extra boost.

The applicator consists of 3 small metal roller balls (much like the Garnier Eye Roll On) - if you suffer from tired, puffy eyes these are essential for you! You Won't Believe Your Eyes is great for instantly refreshing eyes - you can even use this over make up, making it a handbag essential for those mornings you just don't want to wake up.

Personally, I don't think I'll be buying this again - it's a nice pick me up in the mornings, but overall, it's not very impressive, it's not cheap and there's better out there.

Soap and Glory You Won't Believe Your Eyes is available from Boots for £10.50.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...