7 March 2012

Review: Elemis Eyes Awake Recovery Gel

Products from Elemis - the spa and beauty brand, used in thousands of day spas worldwide - are the ultimate in luxury skin care for me. This particular product was a birthday splurge.

Eyes Awake Recovery Gel is a life saver for tired, strained eyes. It does exactly what it says on the tin - pat it around the eyes and the refreshing gel instantly perks you up, moisturising the area and waking eyes up, whilst stopping puffiness in it's tracks. I can't begin to describe how much I love this eye gel - I've been known to carry this in my handbag on days I know will be exhausting!

The only downside to this is the price tag - retailing at £36.80 for 10ml, it is not cheap. But if your eyes are in need of refreshment and you have the cash, buy it, I promise you won't be disappointed. It's also worth shopping around - the main Elemis stockists are, of course, Elemis spas & salons (take a peek round your locals), the Time To Spa website, feelunique.com and Debenhams. Debenhams have a sale on at the moment, so you can currently buy Eyes Awake for £33.12 there - not much of a discount, but it helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...