22 March 2012

Review: No7 Beautifully Balanced Purifying Toner

This is my absolute favourite toner, from the No7 Beautifully Balanced skin care range, ideal for oily/combination skin (although definitely not for dry skin). It's gentle enough to avoid drying out skin but still leaves you with that clean, fresh feeling some 'gentle toners' just don't provide. This is a wipe on skin toner with a pump dispenser so you can avoid applying too much product. It retails at £8 but I always stock up when Boots are handing out their £5 No7 beauty vouchers, making it quite a bargain!

I've heard some whispers this is being discontinued and at the moment it's out of stock online. I really hope this isn't true - my skin can't live without this toner!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...